- Need only from FMCG and Dairy product organisation only
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing themarketingstrategy for new and existing products
- Overseeing implementation of theMarketingstrategy including campaigns, events, digitalmarketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company's Sales team, enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of themarketingteam.
- Ensuring that themarketingobjectives are implemented by themarketingteam.
- Work closely with product management team to definemarketingmaterials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and deliveringmarketingand communications strategies for the organisation.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Contributes tomarketingeffectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Obtainsmarketshare by developingmarketingplans and programs for each product; directing promotional support.
- Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer relations programs, determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Provides short and long-termmarketforecasts and reports by directingmarketresearch collection, analysis, and interpretation ofmarketdata.
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and futuremarkettrends.
- Develops new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regardingmarketdevelopment; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assemblingmarketinginformation.
- Providesmarketinginformation by answering questions and requests.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Completesmarketingdepartment operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
- Maintainsmarketingstaff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintainsmarketingstaff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Developsmarketingstaff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed."
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Not Disclosed by Recruiter -
Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Marketing Strategy Sales Brand Strategy Market Research Campaigns Marketing Communication Digital Marketing FMCG Marketing Events PR Marketing Head