Head Sales & Marketing (Vice President) - Container Linear
You will be Responsible for the commercial development of targeted new and additional business solution customers through identifying, qualifying, consulting, developing Value propositions and selling large scale and complex supply chain solutions
The purpose of the role is to own and lead pursuit teams in order to attract new customers into the Global Account Portfolio and expand existing business
- Accountable for the result delivery derived from sales activities within the targeted new and additional business Pan Account portfolio, by personally leading opportunities and pursuit teams
- Accountable for the implementation and compliance of all relevant approved Co's commercial - ways of working- blueprints and all associated tools.
- Accountable for ensuring that solutions sold are fully scoped with robust pre and post sales engagement and commitment from solutions, pricing, carrier management and operational pursuit team members.
- Accountable for ensuring that customers meet committed levels of volume and traffic profile, and for proactively addressing shortfalls in commitment, with ensuing renegotiations as necessary.
- Accountable for seamless and timely transition of customer management from Pan Account business development to PAN account management resources.
- Accountable for actively and professionally representing Co's at selected Industry, Vertical and Marketing events regionally and globally.
- Accountable for capturing and escalating - success stories- from significant customer wins and supporting knowledge transfer to team members for ongoing competency improvement.
Not Disclosed by Recruiter -
Sales, Retail, Business Development
Head/VP/GM/National Manager -Sales
Post Sales Business Development Event Marketing Selling Account Management Operations Customer Management Supply Chain Solutions leadership sales management Sales & Marketing